Bomb Alley Kid 2011

Bomb Alley Kid 2011
Title plate created by Ronnie B Goodwin

Tuesday 17 January 2012

bomb Alley Kid No 43 Bomb Alley Kid No 43 What else ? its now a month since Angela passed away at the young age of 44 and I cant get used to not having her around, the house is so quiet, without her,and the house dosnt feel like a home anymore,when I come home from work, its so empty, and it used to be such a happy home with laughter and love.and the children,although I suppose they are not really children now because Craig will be 13 in January and Glenn is 17 in April,its nice that he has found a vry nice girl friend now, and they go out for rides on his motorcycle,but I know that he misses his Mum, because he often says that he wishes Mum could come out with him on his motorcycle for a ride as well, Crig seems to have excepted that she has gone, but I did explane to him the best I could, that she was like a box ofchoclates,that we had eaten,and enjoyed so the coffin was like the box which had the choclates in, which we are now going to throw away,so perhaps that helped him to except her not being around, I hope so. its now five months past, and My Dad phones me every week to see how I am manageing and if things are O K with the boys.and says he will come up in the summer,but at the moment he says he has a tummy ache, and thinks he may have eaten something which didnt agree with him but he will be O K so not to worry,I tell him to clear out the fridge and buy new food incase whatever it was is still there, so he says he will do this,and re-stock.The next time he phones he says he has called the doctor because he has bad pains in his side,and thinks it may be his appendicks,so nothing to worry about and will call me later, next day he phones to say that his pain is a lot worse so the doctor has decided to send him into Hospital for a scan.I say I will come down to help him when he get out,but he says not to bother as he will be O K.and will phone when he gets home.then I get a phone call fom Tony my Brotherin law to say that my dad is not at all well, and sujests that I should come down as soon as I can, so I go to the airport and fly down to heathrow that evening where Tony picks me up and takes me to the hospital where Dad is,there we meet a doctor who says that my dad has died just 30 minutes ago, and it was peritonitis and he should have come in sooner and they could have saved him so I never had a chance to say goodbye to my dad,just like Angela.I blame the local doctor for this as he should have known what it was.not left it to the last minute.I dont know if I can cope with this, its to much to take on and I still havnt got over Angela.now I have lost my Dad who was my best Pal, and friend,luckly one of my cousins Len says he will help me, as I will have to arrange to clear dads house, and put it on the market to sell it.also he will help with the funeral arragments for Dad.after his post mortem.I now think that God has forsaken me. so if thats it I am giving up the chuch. ive had enough. Bomb Alley Kid No 43 what else ?


                                                Bomb Alley Kid No 43
                              

                                                        What else ?


its now a month since Angela passed away at the young age of 44 and I cant get used to not having her around, the house is so quiet, without her,and the house dosnt feel like a home anymore,when I come home from work, its so empty, and it used to be such a happy home with laughter and love.and the children,although I suppose they are not really children now because Craig will be 13 in January and Glenn is 17 in April,its nice that he has found a vry nice girl friend now, and they go out for rides on his motorcycle,but I know that he misses his Mum, because he often says that he wishes Mum could come out with him on his motorcycle for a ride as well, Crig seems to have excepted  that she has gone, but I did  explane to him the best I could, that she was like a box ofchoclates,that we had eaten,and enjoyed so the coffin was like the box which had the choclates in, which we are now going to throw away,so perhaps that helped him to except her not being around, I hope so.
      its now five months past, and My Dad phones me every week to see how I am manageing and if things are O K with the boys.and says he will  come up in the summer,but at the moment he says he has a tummy ache, and thinks he may have eaten something which didnt agree with him but he will be O K so not to worry,I tell him to clear out the fridge and buy new food  incase whatever it was is still there, so he says he will do this,and re-stock.The next time he phones he says he has called the doctor because he has bad pains in his side,and thinks it may be his appendicks,so nothing to worry about and will call me later, next day he phones to say that his pain is a lot worse so the doctor has decided to send him into Hospital for a scan.I say I will come down to help him when he get out,but he says not to bother as he will be O K.and will phone when he gets home.then I get a phone call fom Tony my Brotherin law to say that my dad is not at all well, and sujests that I should come down as soon as I can, so I go to the airport and fly down to heathrow that evening where Tony picks me up and takes me to the hospital where Dad is,there we meet a doctor who says that my dad has died just 30 minutes ago, and it was peritonitis and he should have come in sooner and they could have saved him so I never had a chance to say goodbye to my dad,just like Angela.I blame the local doctor for this as he should have known what it was.not left it to the last minute.I dont know if I can cope with this, its to much to take on and I still havnt got over Angela.now I have lost my Dad who was my best Pal, and friend,luckly one of my cousins Len says he will help me, as I will have to arrange to clear dads house, and put it on the market to sell it.also he will help with the funeral arragments for Dad.after his post mortem.I now think that God has forsaken me. so if thats it I am giving up the chuch. ive had enough.    

No comments:

Post a Comment